Chapter 1: General Rules
Chapter 2: Service Use Contracts
Chapter 3: Obligations of Contracting Parties
Chapter 4: Service use
Chapter 5: Contract termination and restriction on use;
Chapter 6: Other
Chapter I Total Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the conditions and procedures for the use of all services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by this site (hereinafter referred to as "company").
Article 2 (Definition)
Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the company pursuant to these Terms and Conditions
2. Usage contract: Contract between the company and the user in connection with the use of the service
3. Joining: Fill out the application form provided by the company and complete the service use contract by agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. Members: A person who has registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership on the relevant site.
5. User number (ID): A combination of English letters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the company for identification of members and the use of services of members (only one ID can be issued to one resident registration number).
6. Password (PASSWORD): A combination of alphabets, numbers, and special characters set by the user to protect the member's information.
7. Usage: A company or member intends to terminate a contract for use after the use of the service;
Article 3 (Effectiveness and Modification of Terms and Conditions)
If a member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he/she may request the withdrawal (revocation) of the membership, and if he/she continues to use the service without expressing his/her refusal 7 days after the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, he/she shall be deemed to agree to the change.
이 It will take effect by posting it on the service screen of these terms and conditions or by announcing it on the notice board or other means.
회사는 The company may change the contents of these terms and conditions if deemed necessary, and the changed terms and conditions are announced on the service screen, and if the service continues to be used without expressing any intention of rejection 7 days after the notice, it is considered to agree to the change.
이용자가 If a user disagrees with the changed terms and conditions, he/she can suspend the service and cancel his/her membership registration. If he/she continues to use it, he/she is considered to have agreed to change the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Applicable Provisions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other related statutes.
Chapter II Service Contracts
Article 5 (Establishment of a Use Agreement)
The contract for use is formed by the company's consent to the user's application for use and the agreement on the user's terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
The user can apply by recording personal information on the application form requested by the company on the member information screen of the service.
Article 7 (Application for Use)
회원이 If a member files an application accurately stating all the matters in the application form, he/she shall accept the application for use of the service unless there is a special reason.
다음 In any of the following cases, approval for use may not be granted:
1. When you do not apply under your real name
2. When an application is made using the name of another person;
3. In the case of falsely stating the details of the application for use;
4. When an application is made for the purpose of hindering social well-being or customs.
5. When other requirements for application for use set by the company are insufficient.
Article 8 (Change of Contracts)
The member shall modify the matters stated at the time of application for use, and the member shall be responsible for the problems caused by not modifying them.
Chapter III Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company Obligations)
The company does not divulge or distribute the personal information of the members who are aware of the service to third parties without their consent. Provided, That this shall not apply where there is a request from a state agency under the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc., or where there is a request for investigation into a crime, or according to procedures prescribed by other relevant statutes.
Article 10 (Obligation of Members)
① When a member uses the service, he/she shall not perform any of the following acts:
1. The act of fraudulent use of the ID of another member;
2. Reproduction, publication, or provision of information obtained from services to third parties;
3. Infringement of other rights, such as copyrights of a company, copyrights of a third party, etc.
4. Dissemination of information in violation of public order and customs;
5. Objectively determined to be associated with a crime
6. Other acts in violation of relevant Acts and subordinate statutes.
② The member shall not engage in business activities using the service, and the company shall not be responsible for the results of business activities.
③A member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status under the contract to another person, nor shall he/she provide it as collateral.
Chapter 4 Access to Services
Article 11 (Obligation of Members)
① The member shall be responsible for the maintenance of his or her own mail, bulletin board, registered data, etc. as necessary.
② Members cannot arbitrarily delete or change data provided by the company.
③ A member shall not register contents that violate public order and customs on the company's website or infringe on other rights, such as copyrights of third parties. The member is responsible for all the consequences of posting such contents.
Article 12 (Managing and Deleting Posts
For the efficient operation of the service, members' memory space, message size, number of days to keep, etc. may be restricted, and the details of registration may be deleted without prior notice in any of the following cases:
1. In the case of defaming another member or third party or damaging his/her reputation by slander;
2. In the case of violation of public order and customs;
3. Where it is deemed to be related to a criminal act;
4. In the case of infringement of copyrights, copyrights, etc. of a third party, etc. of the company;
5. When a member posts pornography on the company's website and bulletin board or links to pornographic sites;
6. Where it is deemed to be in violation of other relevant Acts and subordinate statutes.
Article 13 (Copyright of Posts)
The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher himself, and the member shall not commercially use the data posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained through the service.
Article 14 (Service Hours))
In principle, the use of the service shall be 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a year, unless there is a special business or technical problem. However, this is not the case when a reason such as regular inspection occurs.
Article 15 (Service Accountability)
No hacking, link to pornographic sites, illegal distribution of commercial software, etc. using services shall be prohibited, and the company shall not be responsible for the results and losses of business activities caused by violations, legal action by related agencies, etc.
Article 16 (Suspension of Service Delivery)
You can stop providing services in any of the following cases:
1. Inevitable cases due to construction work, such as repair of service equipment;
2. When a telecommunications business operator has suspended telecommunications services for a period prescribed in the Telecommunications Business Act.
3. If system inspection is required
4. When there are other force majeure reasons
Chapter 5 Termination of contract and restriction on use;
Article 17 (Termination of Contract and Restriction of Use)
① When a member intends to terminate the contract, he/she shall file an application for termination through the Internet, and the company shall confirm his/her identity and take measures
② When a member commits any of the following acts, the company shall notify the customer of the intention 30 days prior to the termination action and give him/her an opportunity to state his/her opinion:
1. When stealing another person's user ID and password
2. Where he/she intentionally interferes with the operation of the service;
3. When falsely applying for a membership
4. The same user has dual registration with a different ID.
5. In the case of disseminating information hindered by public order and customs;
6. In the case of an act that damages or disadvantages another person's honor;
7. In the case of transmitting a large amount of information or transmitting advertising information for the purpose of hindering the stable operation of services;
8. When distributing computer virus programs, etc. that cause malfunction of information and communications facilities or destruction of information, etc.;
9. In the case of infringement of intellectual property rights of a company or other member or third party;
10. Cases of fraudulent use of other persons' personal information, user IDs, and passwords;
11. When a member posts pornography on his/her website, bulletin board, etc. or links to pornographic sites;
12. Where it is deemed to be in violation of other relevant Acts and subordinate statutes.
Chapter VI Other
Article 19 (Compensation for Damages)
The company shall not bear any responsibility for any loss to the members in connection with the service provided free of charge, except for any loss caused by the company's intentional or serious negligence.
(Enforcement Date) These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on OOO, OOOO.